The Seychelles Beekeeper Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Myself

2 posters

Go down

Introducing Myself Empty Introducing Myself

Post by beeline Fri 13 Nov 2015 - 22:14

Hi all. You will know me from the workshop. This is just me learning how to use this forum.
That was a bit of a lie about me having four hives, but that is what I am aiming for come
Christmas. I should have my first two tomorrow - courtesy Norman. I am quite thrilled with
the set up of my 'apiary' (if you can call it that). It's on a bare rock, but with the help of
someone who is very clever with his hands and full of ideas, we managed to set up
supports for the hives which should be great at keeping intruders out - and they can rotate!
Anyone interested in having a look can contact me.
P.S David, thanks for setting up the forum. Great initiative!
Gerald

beeline

Number of Hives : 4

Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty Re: Introducing Myself

Post by La Ferme du Marais Fri 13 Nov 2015 - 22:21

Hey Gerald, happy first message on the forum and welcome ! I am very happy that you will get your first hives. Now serious business start !

You will have to post photo here of your installation to share us your good ideas.

The forum is starting slowly, but I now this is not every body who is comfortable with this. Also if anybody needs help for the forum I can give explanation by phone or directly on your computer, just ask.

See you soon Gerald.
La Ferme du Marais
La Ferme du Marais
Admin

Number of Hives : 3
Organisation : ECMS

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum